1. My name is Martina, but my parents actually wanted to call me Marta, but when my father went to the registry office to register me he said the wrong name.
2. I find very hard to cry. I don’t even remember the last time I cried, no, ok, I remember, it was like in April.
3. I am afraid of birds, because when I was 5/6, my sister made me watch “The Birds” by Hitchcock and I had a trauma.
4. I study Russian at the university. My passion for Russia was born when as a kid I watched the cartoon Anastasia and got obsessed with the Romanov history (I read tons of books about them at the time).
5. I am an intolerant person. I’m normally annoyed by pretty much everything.
6. My pc in named Miles after Miles Mendenhall, the partecipant of Work of Art. I’m having a huge crush on him.
7. I always need to share my obsessions with someone, or I’d be less obsessed. For example, I’d have been less obsessed with The Pacific if I hadn’t had a lot of friends who got obsessed with me. Same thing with Supernatural.
8. I’ve always been in computers, internet and tv shows, but I started having “real” internet life during the summer 2008.
9. I won a sholarship to study nine monthes at the university of Birmingham. I’ll be leaving in two weeks. I’m freaking out.